Santa Maria de Darnius Church
- Add Santa Maria de Darnius Church to the e-Catalog
- Recommend Santa Maria de Darnius Church to a friend
Documented as far back as 1279, this is a sizeable Romanesque church. Located in the centre of what was once the walled centre of the village, it is surrounded by a passageway once housing the old sanctuary. The covered entry passage to the complex is a highlight.