Sant Miquel de Fontfreda Church
- Add Sant Miquel de Fontfreda Church to the e-Catalog
- Recommend Sant Miquel de Fontfreda Church to a friend
The church was documented for the first time in 1115 when it was ceded to the priory of Santa Maria de Lladó. In the 17th century it ceased to be a parish, becoming suffragan for Sant Cristòfol dels Horts. The church was abandoned for many years and the roof collapsed. On private initiative it was restored and services re-established between 1973-1975.