About the MTV Center
Phone: (Aj. Navata) 972 56 50 04
The routes are waymarked MTB Centre and are reviewed periodically. However, the signaling events bandàlics can damage or in some cases make it disappear. We recommend that you always carry a map and compass, and a cell phone to communicate in case of loss or accident.
The activities involve some risks to the environment to be assessed and taken into account. The Bike Centre is not responsible for the misuse of the possible routes or carelessness of users.
- Before leaving please check the status of the cycling, the route and the weather forecast
- Leave the way you'll say, at home or where you are staying
- Use a helmet and reflective elements
- Guarantee your safety licenses by the FCC or FEEC
- Respect the right of pedestrians and traffic rules.
- Respect the environment and the natural environment.
- Follow the marked trails, paths not enter private property.
- Do not litter the forest.
Useful phone numbers
Emergency telephone: 112
Fire Department Telephone: 085
Mobile Police: 088
Hospital de Figueres: (+34) 972 501 400
CAP Vilafant: (+34) 972 514 349
CAP Jonquera: (+34) 972 554 567
Mountain Bike Centre Manager:
Consortium Salines Bassegoda
Maintenance and organization of sporting events:
Club MTB partner:
Club MTB Senglanassos Maçanet of Cabrenys